For the latest news on restrictions…
Please check the following State Government links
Updated October 13 – ACT lockdown ending on 11:59pm Thursday 14 October 2021
For more details visit:
Most relevant for Yoga Teachers
Business, retail and workplace
- Majority of businesses permitted to have up to 25 people across the venue, or one person per four square metres, whichever is lesser (exc staff);
Fitness, Sport and Outdoor physical recreation and campgrounds
- Outdoor Sporting activities (training) can resume with up to 25 people in each outdoor space (exc staff or volunteers)
Masks will continue to be required at all times upon leaving home, including in workplaces, if you are aged 12 years and over.
Please refer to the frequently asked questions for further information about the current lockdown restrictions.
Update September 27 – ACT Path Forward
Subject to the public health risk remaining relatively stable in the next two weeks, the ACT’s lockdown will end at 11:59pm on Thursday 14 October, triggering a transition to medium level public health measures.
From the 15 October, five people will be able to visit another household at any one time, and 25 people will be able to gather outdoors.
Gyms will be able to reopen with strict COVIDSafe requirements with a maximum of 25 people at 1 per 4 sqm.
For more information:
Updated September 15
- ACT lockdown to be extended for a further four weeks, until 11:59pm on Friday 15 October 2021.
- Note, personal training not permitted indoors or outdoors
- Up to two people can attend premises for the purposes of filming, live streaming or broadcasting.