200 hour Baulkham Hills Yoga Teacher Training
May 13 @ 8:30 AM – December 10 @ 5:00 PM AEST
- level 1: 200h training commencing May 2023
- Part-time training – one weekend per month
CONTACT US FOR A FULL COURSE OUTLINE HERE
Baulkham Hills Yoga, accredited Teacher Training, has been running since 2005 and is established as one of the leading most reputable trainings in Australia.
We offer an affordable, comprehensive and fun course facilitated by Michele and James Sierra. To date, they have brought through 15 generations of 350 hr graduate teachers by endowing the wisdom and knowledge they developed over decades of teaching experience. BHYoga graduates are well recognized for the quality of their teaching and are much in demand.
James’ colourful sense of humour and energy, coupled with Michele’s inspiring philosophical discussions will ignite your passion for teaching! Their complementary background and experience ensure thorough and professional training for all participants.
- Accessible weekend training – one full weekend per month.
- 200h Training: Level 1 Formal component 7 months – attendance in person, one full weekend per month. Informal component: mentoring arranged with the student face to face or online: completed within 5 months after the formal component. Mentoring is offered individually in the form of class supervision or support in further studies.
- Study foundational yoga postures and sequencing which can be seamlessly applied to all styles and levels of yoga practice
- Immerse yourself in yoga and Buddhist philosophy of mind
- Delve into applied anatomy and the joy of postural alignment. Learn core alignment points and how to teach them.
- Deepen your meditation practice with a self-paced weekly Online Meditation course supported by personal mentoring. This is one of the few yoga teacher training courses in Australia that emphasizes integrating the practice of Mindfulness and Meditation with the physical and philosophical aspects of yoga.
- Learn about common postural problems, modifications, safe practice and preventing injury
- Essential pranayama, breath awareness and restorative yoga
You will learn in a small group, receive on-going mentoring and hands-on experience. Upon successful completion of your training, you are invited to join our respected, long-established community of fellow yoga teachers. You will also be qualified to enrol in level 2 150 hour training.
Request a full course outline or contact us HERE to discuss our training. We would love to hear from you!