350-hr Om Yoga Teacher Training Course
March 3, 2024 @ 8:30 AM – March 3, 2025 @ 5:00 PM AEDT
Our 350 hr Yoga Teacher Training Course will give you the confidence to teach your own Yoga classes, grow as an individual and improve all areas of your life. Develop into an empowered Yoga teacher who can help enrich others lives too.
- Developing a deeper understanding of the yoga postures.
- Formulating your own practice.
- Yogic Philosophy Ethics & Lifestyle.
- Yogic Physiology – Nadis, Koshas, Chakras, Gunas.
- Teaching methodology
- Techniques – theory & practice of asana, pranayama, bandhas, mudras.
- Learning the correct method of adjustment.
- Therapeutic application of the postures for specialised problems.
- How to teach pregnancy and women’s yoga.
- Introduction to kids yoga for children.
- The use of yoga props.
- Meditation, breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Communication skills – how to communicate the postures to students.
- Introduction to Ayurveda and how it relates to yoga.
- Sanskrit – basic sanskrit of yoga asanas including pronunciation.
- A full Anatomy and Physiology course specifically designed for the yoga training course.
- Integrative practice & teaching – assisting in classes, supervised teaching practise.
About the Teacher
Jolan Tassone is a registered senior level teacher with Yoga Australia.
With 20 years experience teaching Meditation, breath work and facilitating women’s circles and 15 years experience teaching yoga and running Yoga retreats in Australia, India & Bali. Jolan is the creator of Om Yoga Studio.
Jolan loves to hold sacred space for people to become more empowered, uplifted and inspired through Yoga!