500 hour Live to Serve Academy Yoga Teacher Training
January 19, 2023 @ 8:30 AM – December 1, 2025 @ 5:00 PM AEST
Live to Serve Yoga Teacher Training: Health for a Higher Purpose
Live the yoga lifestyle, centred around service and spiritual practice.
Live to Serve Academy is delighted to add Yoga Teacher Training courses to our extensive selection of course offerings. A trusted Ayurvedic course provider on the Gold Coast for over six years, we have been working on the development of our Yoga Teacher Trainings for almost a decade. We’re humbled and delighted to offer students 200-hour, 350-hour, and 500-hour options, all registered with Yoga Australia.
Each of our teacher trainings have been developed to guide and inspire students as they move towards discovering their spiritual essence and purpose. Our lessons are deeply rooted in knowledge from the Bhagavad Gita and ancient Vedic teachings, with techniques and practices from the Gaudiya Sampradaya lineage. Our teaching faculty includes passionate teachers and allied health professionals, enabling our students to access both Western and Eastern knowledge, setting them up to be well-rounded and holistic teachers.
Within this course you will:
- Study the system of Yoga.
- Practice a variety of therapeutic elements from the Yoga system.
- Learn how to integrate your newly acquired knowledge, on and off the mat.
There are Three Pillars in this course, each one offering content that builds on the information laid down in the preceding pillar.
- The Anatomy of Yoga
- The Therapeutics of Yoga
- The Integration of Yoga
Upon completion of this course, you will have attained the following learning objectives:
- An understanding of foundational principles of Western and Vedic Anatomy.
- An understanding of the therapeutic applications of Ayurvedic and Yogic techniques (including a comprehensive technique manual).
- An understanding of the theory and practice of teaching, including a demonstrated ability to create and facilitate safe and effective Yogic practices for general populations.
- An understanding of common health concerns and contraindications, and how to provide safe and effective Yogic practices for special populations (Prenatal, Kids, Hypermobile, Trauma-affected).
- Confidence in creating and delivering holistic services including private sessions, group classes, workshops, and retreats (use our guides and planning templates).
- A deepened understanding of the meaning of Yoga, including an awareness of the teachings of the Bhagavad-Gita and knowledge derived from the Vedas.
While not assessable, you will also expand your understanding of the path of self-discovery and develop personal sadhana practices to support spiritual growth.
This course is a combination of correspondence and in-person learning. You will have access to video lectures, worksheets, supporting resources, zoom-based teaching clinics, in-person intensives, and email support.
Recognition & Insurance
This course is registered with Yoga Australia.
This includes 200hr, 350hr, and 500hr certification, meaning you will be able to start professional teaching when you’ve completed the 200hr component of the course (while you continue your studies – earn while you leanr!).
Payment plans (starting at $250/month) and scholarships are available upon application.
Bonus Resource: The Sattva System Clinic
All students of Live to Serve Academy gain lifetime access to our real-time online health program, The Sattva System. This program runs all year long, offering our students access to 100’s of classes on Ayurveda and Holistic health, as well as live zoom yoga classes to support their personal practice and professional skill development. The Sattva System helps our students integrate what they’re learning into their daily lives while furthering their knowledge and understanding of Ayurveda and yoga.
We also strive to provide ongoing support for our students’ wellbeing to ensure they can stay in service for as long as possible (and hopefully avoid burning out!).
I’m excited to walk the path of healing and servitude with you and look forward to supporting you on your journey.
Sami and Live to Serve Team xo