500+ Masters Meridian Yoga Teacher Training with Lisa Masters
February 23, 2024 @ 8:30 AM – February 25, 2025 @ 5:00 PM
We empower yoga teachers with oriental wisdom so they have the flexibility to teach and help everybody.
Lisa Masters, the principal at Masters Meridian Yoga, has been running teacher training courses for over 25 years, inspiring yogis to become competent and successful teachers. She is a Senior Yoga Australia teacher, and Yoga Therapist, and holds both a Bachelor of Health Science(TCM) and Bachelor of Education, a Diploma of Shiatsu & Oriental Therapies (HLT52215) and is a qualified trainer (TAE40116).
Masters Meridian Yoga Teacher Training Course
This course is designed to take aspiring yoga teachers on a journey from being a client in a class, to a student of yoga teaching, and finally into a confident qualified yoga teacher.
The course will teach students traditional yoga through the lens of oriental influences based on meridians. Students will develop their skills and understanding of yoga practice, teaching yoga classes, and tailoring their approach using knowledge of the body’s meridians. The course will also cover policies and procedures important in running a successful yoga business.
The course will teach the necessary knowledge and skills to enable students to register with Yoga Australia.
500+ Hours Flexible Study Options
This course is 12 months (Part-Time) and offers flexible study options. It will include online units and face-to-face practical components to get that hands-on experience. You will be teaching from the first face-to-face session! This course comprises of 504 hours of direct learning and 100 hours of personal practice.
This course is structured as follows:
- Induction with a 3-Day Retreat in the beautiful Austalia bush just outside of Nowra
- Foundational Knowledge (history, ethics, and business units)
- 6 Core Content Modules (theory, anatomy and physiology incl. workshop practicals and assessment components)
- Specialty Units (students complete one Specialty unit and have an option of two additional elective Specialty units)
- Assessments are conducted throughout the course as well as final Assessments and a Workbook Review.
- Students are required to complete 100 hours of Personal Practice throughout the course before they can attend their Graduation Ceremony.
What if I’ve already completed a yoga teaching course or run a business?
Even if you have completed another Yoga Teacher Training this course will deepen your understanding and skills to be a better teacher.
Keen to learn more?
Visit our website www.lisamastersyoga.com for more info.
If you have any queries or questions please contact Lisa directly at 0451 970 997 or email email@example.com