Chakras and Koshas Course in Holistic Classical Yoga Practice and Teaching
July 1, 2023 @ 8:30 AM – July 1, 2024 @ 5:00 PM AEDT
Chakras and Koshas Course in Holistic Classical Yoga Practice and Teaching will provide a great base for anyone, who wants to:
• Learn and deepen foundational knowledge about Koshas and Chakras as well as understand their balances and imbalances for the purpose of own personal Yoga practice and teaching
• Explore which holistic Yoga practices will help balancing each Kosha(s) and Chakra(s)
• Study how to work with individual client’s case using Holistic Health Assessment and how to create a personalized holistic Yoga program based on Koshas & Chakras balance
• Take their learning to the next level and complete Holistic Classical Yoga Practice and Teaching course as a first step towards becoming a Holistic Yoga Teacher or deepening and progressing the current Yoga Teacher qualifications.
• Build a holistic knowledge foundation and follow a pathway into Nationally accredited 10975NAT – Diploma of Holistic Classical Yoga Practice and Teaching – 1800 hours offered by College of Sports & Fitness (CSF).