Dru Yoga Teacher Training national 350+hrs – Module 1
July 1, 2023 @ 8:30 AM – July 1, 2024 @ 5:00 PM
New Dru Yoga Teacher Training – Sydney region and New Zealand
Join us on a beautiful bushland retreat in Wilton near Sydney (February) or in New Zealand (April) and take your love of yoga to the next level!
Dru Yoga training is the ideal way to deepen your knowledge of yoga, whether you aim for personal development or a career change. Become a remarkably competent yoga teacher, and at the same time learn how yoga, relaxation and meditation can be used to improve every aspect of your life.
Dru is international. Our tutors teach worldwide and so have a wealth of experience in guiding students on a powerful yogic journey.
What’s unique about Dru?
Dru Yoga includes classical yoga postures (asana), the science of breath (pranayama), hand gestures (mudra) as well as meditation, positive affirmations, empowering visualisations and powerful movement sequences performed in a flowing and dynamic style:
• joints are relaxed, creating flexibility and a free flow of subtle energy
• unique Dru Energy Block Release sequences release physical, mental and emotional tension
• all movements enhance spinal flexibility, health and vitality
• fundamental understanding of core stability and strength
• Dru is body-heart-mind yoga—balances your chakras (energy centres) and gives you access to the your powerful heart energy
• Dru works on deeper layers of awareness, giving you a more profound experience of all of your yoga
• you’ll experience powerful ‘Dru points’ – moments of deep stillness and clarity.
Want to travel? You can train with us in different locations around Australia – handy if you miss a training module! We also have courses in the UK, The Netherlands and Germany.
Since 1985 we’ve trained over 3,000 Dru Yoga teachers worldwide, and another 600 or so are currently in training. Half our students start to teach before graduation, helping to recoup a large proportion of their costs.