- This event has passed.
InYoga Teacher Training 200-hour
August 2 @ 8:30 AM – October 1 @ 5:00 PM
InYoga’s 200-hour Training is a deep dive into enhancing your relationship to yoga, and making it an integral part of your life.
Whether you plan to teach yoga or want to develop your own personal practice, our training is designed to be an uplifting experience of sharing knowledge, skills and tools to live well. If you’re interested in deepening your own practice and creating a life-long relationship with yoga, our training will unveil the life skills that are embedded in yogic wisdom and practice.
We offer yoga as an integral tool for creating complete wellness of body, mind and heart, to live a fully expressed life.
Awaken your Potential
- Become a certified yoga teacher and start your teaching journey
- Teach well-rounded and inspiring yoga classes with confidence and clarity
- Deepen your own yoga practice by learning more about asana, pranayama, meditation and yoga philosophy
- Learn to apply yogic wisdom to your own life so you can live and teach with integrity and compassion
- Become part of a vibrant, supportive yoga community with a shared vision
- Guide yourself and others to better health, wellbeing and vitality
- Be able to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT-200, and with Yoga Australia as a Provisional Member.
We believe that yoga is for every body! Our focus is on creating healthy yoga practices that are empowering, rejuvenating and transformative.
Our emphasis is on offering practical and experiential studies that are in rhythm with our individual life situations, so our courses are designed to fit people’s busy schedules.
- Delivered fully in-person over 12 weeks by Nicole and Rod, for those who thrive with face to face learning
- A five-day initial in-studio immersion at InYoga’s beautiful urban yoga sanctuary in Surry Hills, Sydney
- Six full weekends (both Saturday and Sunday) at InYoga studio
- A five-day in-studio immersion to conclude the training, receive personalised mentoring, and complete practical assessments
- 200 hours of face to face learning with your trainers
For comprehensive details of course content please go to our Teacher Training Page
What you’ll receive
- Five comprehensive teacher training manuals
- Access to pre-recorded online content as supplements to the live lectures
- Studio membership to access all in-studio classes during the training timeframe
- Access to our on-demand online yoga class library
- Recordings of all lectures and sessions for reviewing in your own time
- A 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate with successful completion of the course
Please note, this training can be taken as 100% In-Person, 100% Online, or 50/50% In-Person & Online.
For more details on our 3 accessible class formats, see the links below: