200 hour ‘Yoga 4 You’ Yoga Teacher Training
July 1, 2023 @ 8:30 AM – July 1, 2100 @ 5:00 PM
Why Choose this Course?
- Designed to inspire you to become the best yoga teacher you can be!
- The most complete course you’ll find, covering everything you need to know in a useful and practical manner.
- Practical application of theory to get a ‘real’ understanding.
- Prepares you to teach Hatha, Flow, Hot and/or Yin yoga.
- Helps you to teach and integrate Pranaayama, Meditation, and Philosophy into your classes.
- 200 hours face to face.
- Studio at beautiful rural property, just outside Sydney (50 min).
- Daily yoga practice included.
- Accomodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner included!
- Accredited by Yoga Australia.
- Perfect structure with 8 day intensive to get you started and 6 weekends to allow you to try things out and continue to learn.
- 200 contact hours
- Option to complete +350 Teacher Trainer program by advancing into the +150hrs Applied Level 2 Teacher Training
- Life long mentoring is part of the deal!
- Lead trainer is Anneriek Favelle
This holistic yoga teacher training program will not only give you great insight in what yoga is, the various yoga styles yoga philosophy, and an in depth anatomical understanding, it also helps you to understand what kind of yoga teacher YOU are and who your students are. We are all different, and so are our students, so how lucky are we that there are so many different yoga styles and that yoga can be applied in so many different ways to suit us all! The approach is to not reject the different yoga styles but to use them to best suit ourselves as teachers AND our students.
This course is designed so that at the end you’ll feel comfortable to start teaching your first classes, whether that is a flowing class, a class for kids or elderly people or perhaps a yin style class. You will have the tools to become the best teacher you can be, helping you to understanding where your qualities are and how you can apply these best to give back to the world. You’ll be given practical and useful material to take with you in order to find your feet and to hit the ground running.
The Yoga Teacher Program can be followed just by itself as a 200 hr registered yoga teacher, or in combination with our Level 2 Applied Yoga Teacher Training in order to receive your 350+ Advanced certification.
This course is also excellent for anybody who would like to take their own yoga journey to the next level. In which case you can choose to attend the first 80 hour (8 day intensive) variation of this course which will help you to gain a deep understanding of yoga, philosophy and anatomy without having to focus on specific teacher skills.