Mental Health Aware Yoga Training Online
July 1, 2023 @ 8:30 AM – July 1, 2024 @ 5:00 PM
ABOUT THE COURSE
Mental Health Aware Yoga is a cutting edge, professional development training program for Yoga Teachers developed by Clinical Psychologist and Senior Yoga Teacher Dr Lauren Tober.
In this training program you’ll develop your skills to deeply support your yoga students experiencing mental health challenges, including depression, anxiety, trauma and stress.
SIX PILLARS OF MENTAL HEALTH AWARE YOGA
You’ll learn the six pillars of Mental Health Aware Yoga, including:
- Knowledge of Western Psychology
- Understanding Yoga Psychology
- Creating a Safe Container
- Cultivating Therapeutic Skills
- Evidence-based Yogic Practices
- What to do in a Mental Health Crisis
Knowing how to best support your yoga students with mental health challenges is a must for all Yoga Teachers.
THE COURSE DETAILS
In this online 60-hour training, you can go through the content at your own pace and will have access to the course over a 6-month period. Monthly Live group mentoring calls are on-going for those signed up to the course. Upon completion of course content there is a final Live one-on-one feedback session.
The cost of the course is $1295.
• 100% online access to the training (access 24/7)
• Live group mentoring sessions with Dr Lauren Tober
• In-depth PDF training manual
• One-on-one feedback session
• Certificate of Completion *
• Listing on the Mental Health Aware Yoga website *
• Use of the Mental Health Aware Yoga logo on your website *
• Priority for post-training mentoring with Dr Lauren Tober
• Be part of an ongoing community of like-minded teachers
• Bonus Consent Tokens, playlists and meditations all custom-made by Dr Lauren Tober
* Upon completing the full requirements for the training.
You can join the 60-hour online training until 7th JULY 2023. Once signed up, you have access to the course for 6 months.
Pay $1295 upfront or six easy monthly payments of $250 AUD.
Register online at www.mentalhealthawareyoga.com/online
ABOUT YOUR TEACHER
Dr Lauren Tober is a Clinical Psychologist, Life Coach and Senior Yoga Teacher based in Mullumbimby, Australia.
With a passion for health, healing, happiness and awakening Lauren integrates the best of western psychology with ancient yogic wisdom, both on and off the mat.
Lauren is the founder of the Centre for Mind Body Wellness and Capturing Gratitude (a global photographic happiness project) and is the creator of several acclaimed online courses, including Meditation Pure + Simple, Living Your Heartfelt Desires and A Daily Dose of Bliss.
Her work is soulful without being new-agey. It’s evidence based, without being clinical. It’s authentic, heartfelt and life changing.
Do reach out and get in touch, we’d love to hear from you: www.mentalhealthawareyoga.com/contact