Power House Yoga 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
July 1, 2024 @ 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM AEDT
Whether you are a passionate yogi wanting to become a teacher, a budding yogi wanting a deeper understanding of the yogic practice, or a fitness leader wanting to add yoga teaching to your repertoire, this 200 hour course will give you the tools to unlock your yogic potential and inspire the fire within you to burn brighter and light up all those you come in contact with.
Immerse yourself in the yogic path and seek your truth to live the life you dreamed. Power House Yoga’s 200 hour Teacher Training is an in depth study of the yogic traditions and teachings including:
- Asanas, Alignment & Adjustments
- With focus on Vinyasa, Power, Hot and Yin Yoga
- Meditation, Pranayamas, Mantra, Chanting & Kriyas
- Communication skills, identifying specific needs and demonstration skills
- Qualities of a Power House Yoga teacher:
- Authenticity, Passion, Commitment, Acceptance and Patience
- Joint complexes and their movements
- Musculoskeletal and Cardiopulmonary systems
- Circulatory, Nervous, Digestive, Immune, Reproductive and Fascial systems
- Bandhas, Chakras, Nadis, Meridians, Koshas, Ayurveda, Gunas and Nutrition in Yoga
- Yogic history, Yama & Niyama, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, the Sanskrit language and ethics for yoga teachers
- Practice teaching, giving & receiving feedback, observing others teaching, practice assisting and class planning & theming
Course director, master trainer and senior yoga teacher, Dee Taueki will lead the teacher training program and facilitate a positive and nurturing learning environment. The best students make the best teachers! Know that we are all eternal students with something to share as teachers. So if you have thought about completing your yoga teacher training, think no more… JUST DO IT!
Course enrolments are now open via application only. Course numbers are limited to allow for maximum learning, mentoring and coaching purposes.