The Yoga of Birth (Online) Course
July 1, 2024 @ 8:30 AM
Online pregnancy yoga training for yoga teachers, doulas, and pregnant women
Learn how to support pregnant women to reclaim feminine empowerment, trust in themselves and find the confidence to birth joyfully.
Yoga teachers can get CPD points with Yoga Australia upon completion of this online training.
Yoga of Birth is everything you need if:
- You’re a yoga teacher or a doula wanting to support mothers with yogic wisdom
- You want to be part of a better way to support women through pregnancy, labour and postpartum recovery
- You’re an expecting mother wanting enrich your experience of pregnancy, labour and motherhood
Yoga of Birth is the ideal training if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following:
- Do you want to bring the benefits of yoga’s ancient health and wellness system to your yoga students?
- Are you pregnant or planning to become pregnant and looking for better self-care?
- Do you want to know what asana is appropriate for pregnant women and how yoga can support them?
- Would you like to gain a certification through Yoga Alliance or Yoga Australia to teach prenatal yoga?
- Do you want to learn about managing the overwhelm and confusion that sometimes comes with pregnancy and provide a solid framework to maintain a yoga practice and have the support of yoga throughout the transition into motherhood?
… saying ‘yes’ to this training will enable you to take these teachings and share them from a place of deep knowing and empathy.
Here are the details of all course modules:
- Conception and fertility awareness
- Guidelines for safe and effective asana (including sequencing and class planning)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Sadhana (conscious spiritual practice)
- Yoga nidra (deep relaxation)
- Chanting and meditation
- Yogic scriptures on birth
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) for labour
- Birth without violence (ahimsa)
- Pratyahara (creating the best support team and environment for birthing)
- Care of self
- Care of baby
- The sacred forty days after birthing
- Mantras and chanting
- Returning to yoga asana after birthing
a bunch of juicy bonuses which we are constantly adding to
- Guest teacher modules
- Prenatal yoga class recordings
- Pregnancy and trauma – coping steps
- Herbs and oils for pregnancy
- Condensed revision notes
- Recommended reading and podcast listening resource