Yoga For Common Musculoskeletal Conditions (self paced online)
February 16, 2023 @ 8:30 AM – November 16, 2100 @ 5:00 PM
50 Hr Yoga For Common Musculoskeletal Conditions
Integrative Yoga combines Traditional Yoga Wisdom with evidence-based medicine
Would you like to feel more confident to include people with common musculoskeletal conditions into your Yoga classes or 1:1?
There are an increasing number of injuries reported through Yoga and some students give
up due to pain and injury. With this training, you can inspire your students with SAFE,
comfortable, effective yoga practices and variations.
Yoga For Common Musculoskeletal Conditions (Self paced)
YCMC Self paced Online: (50 hours / PD points)
8 x Online Modules
Plus 1 x 4 hr Online Live workshop *
Plus external study and practice
* Option: 4 hour Workshop can be completed in person at The Bali Retreat May 28 (30 hrs)
Pay only $550 for YCMC when booking the Bali Retreat
In the YCMC course gain knowledge, practical experience and wisdom:
* Essential practical yoga anatomy for 20+ musculoskeletal conditions.
* 50 Foundational Yoga postures and modifications with simple props.
* Principles of movement with Physioyoga.
* Myofascial meridians related to TCM meridians and how to apply this.
* Modern pain science and physiotherapy principles underpin this course.
* Emotions, mental health and trauma sensitive practice.
A core subject for Post graduate Teacher training 150hr
Why study with Physioyoga?
30 years Physio Experience
35 years Yoga Experience
15 years of Yoga Teaching