Yoga For Menopause Well-being
July 1, 2023 @ 8:30 AM – July 1, 2024 @ 5:00 PM AEDT
Feel inspired to support yourself and women through their Wise Woman transformation.
Enrich your teaching practice with knowledge, techniques, and skills with specialist training and learn how to offer educational and empowering menopause-inclusive classes for your yoga community.
By cultivating a deeper understanding of how deeply alchemical menopause is at every level of a woman’s being, you’ll feel confident knowing how to nourish yourself and guide women to embrace their journey. Come into the inner circle and be part of the new wave of agency around menopause as an opportunity for personal growth, insight and a celebration of you.
Across the four days of training, you’ll enjoy themed practices, theory, presentations, activities, teaching practicum, asanas labs, journaling, and women’s circles.
In this training, you’ll
- learn how women’s bodies change physically, emotionally, and spiritually at menopause.
- discover how to harness Western, Ayurvedic, and TCM knowledge of menopause.
- enjoy a holistic approach with information on complementary therapies and herbal remedies.
- discover what you need to know to support the changes in menopausal women’s hearts, lungs, and pelvic floors.
- understand the changes in muscle strength and bone density and how to address them.
- grow your teaching tool kit with a menopause-informed teaching framework and simple strategies to build classes and workshops.
- build your own library of classes by exploring four key focus areas for common menopause signs and mind-body transitions.
- experience the power of a Wise Woman’s circle and learn the art of facilitating an inclusive safe space.
- explore a variety of feminine themes to build your classes, circles and yoga Nidra including the 10 Wisdom Goddesses.
More details on the website www.margotporter.com.au/40-hour-ytt/
Module 1: Hearing the Call (online pre-learning)
Module 2: Going to the Wellspring
Module 3: Dancing with Fire
Module 4: Crossing the River
Module 5: Claiming Your Crown
What women say:
“The way that Margot presented it and the genuinely inclusive kind atmosphere that she created along with the exceptional information and how it all flowed and also the actual application of the theory content with a beautiful yoga class. It was all really worthwhile and I am so glad I went.”
“The training deepened my understanding of what menopause is, how it affects the body and mind, how it can impact someone’s yoga practice and how the symptoms can be supported by a well-planned yoga practice. I feel I now have a good understanding of how to introduce, sequence and modify a practice according to the different symptoms being targeted.”
This course is for you if –
- you are wanting expert education to support yourself as a teacher and woman through menopause.
- you want to prepare yourself for the path ahead.
- you are looking to unearth a teaching path that honours the feminine at all stages of the life cycle.
- you wish to listen to the wisdom of your body, befriend your inner landscape and use menopause as a portal for healing and growth.
- you have completed yoga training RYT-200.
- you currently teach or plan to teach.
- you are a yoga student with two years of regular yoga practice (contact Margot to discuss)
Reach out to Margot for more information.
[email protected] 0407 343 307