Yoga Therapy Fundamentals
August 1, 2023 @ 8:30 AM – August 1, 2024 @ 5:00 PM AEDT
Yoga Therapy is an exciting and fast growing modality that fuses ancient wisdom and modern science to help people manage their health.
As yoga therapy gains more attention, the demand for wellbeing professionals who have trained in Yoga Therapy is increasing.
Now is a great time to add Yoga Therapy to your professional skill-set.
At Adore Yoga, you’ll learn from experienced teachers who are steeped in Eastern traditions and qualified in Western science-based modalities.
You’ll love our friendly, welcoming environment and our thriving community of dedicated, passionate students. We can’t wait to welcome you!
This course introduces you to the fundamental principles and practices of yoga therapy. You will learn how to view students through the lens of yoga therapy, the basics of assessing students using the framework of yoga therapy and how to apply Ayurveda to support student wellbeing.
At the end of this course, you will know the philosophical underpinnings of yoga therapy, be able to conduct a basic student assessment using the yoga therapy framework and integrate Ayurvedic pracitces in to the development of simple personalised practices for students with different health needs.
Why study with Adore Yoga?
When you join us at Adore Yoga, you’ll be joining a vibrant community that has been supporting wellbeing professionals to share authentic, evidence-based Yoga Therapy since 2002.
Founded in Sydney Australia by yoga therapist and psychotherapist Nikola Ellis, Adore Yoga is steeped in the tradition of Sri Krishnamacharya and committed to delivering high quality training.
You’ll love learning with Adore Yoga if:
• You want to commit to a course that is tried, tested and loved by yogis and health professionals.
• You want to learn from teachers who have studied directly with great yoga masters.
• You value being part of a long-standing, supportive community that is passionate about healing with yoga.
• You want real-world experience with live case studies.
- You want to learn from teachers who are qualified in both eastern & western modalities.
- You want a thorough grounding in the philosophy and psychology of yoga therapy.
- You want practical skills you can use to support your clients right away.
- You value safe, respectful and inclusive learning environments.
- 6 x Live Online Tutorials (48hrs)
- 7 x Digital Modules (22hrs)
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime access to the course
- 8 detailed workbooks