Zenergy Yoga 4 Kids Teacher Training Course
February 16, 2024 @ 8:30 AM – February 18, 2024 @ 5:00 PM AEDT
It is the longest running, most effective, highly regarded and most credible method of teaching yoga to children and teens available today.
->Courses run through the year: Online, Virtually and In -Person.
->Choose the location, date and format to suit your needs.
The Zenergy Yoga Teacher Training Methodology & Curriculum
The Zenergy Methodology and Curriculum are a proven, tested and established approach for teaching yoga to Children and Teens.
Comprehensive and complete, they are designed and developed by international children’s yoga expert, Loraine Rushton based on over 20 years of experience and over 20,000 hours of classroom time, teaching 1,000s of children of all ages.
Zenergy yoga has trained thousands of yoga teachers, school teachers, day care workers, parents, etc. on how to be the best children’s yoga teacher they can be.
The Zenergy Methodology’s focus is developing programmes that develop the “whole child” to help them develop physically, mentally, emotionally and socially.
Zenergy is the only provider of Children and Teens’ Yoga Education in the world that combines the benefits and impact of teaching how to use Yoga as well as Meridian Based Yoga Therapy when working with kids.
With this combination, Zenergy trained teachers see results and make an impact on the lives of children in ways that no other Kids Yoga Teacher can.
Why Choose Zenergy Yoga for your Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- Based on hands on, real world personal experience of over 20 years of over 20,000 hours teaching 1000’s of kids of all ages in yoga classes, schools, day care centres, special needs schools, etc.
- In addition to learning WHAT to teach, you also learn HOW to teach. When teaching children and teens it is essential that you learn to teach in a way that is engaging, inspiring, and meaningful
- It is the only Children/Teens TTC that incorporates the benefits of Meridian-Based Yoga Therapy in addition to traditional Asana’s and Yoga Postures
- It ensures that the essence of yoga is kept in every class. Children’s yoga is not just about fun and games. It must make a difference and set a physical, cognitive, emotional and social foundation that lasts for life. It must be EDUCATIONAL, MEANINGFUL and FUN!
- It is recommended by the IYTA, registered with Yoga Australia, accredited by Yoga Alliance and accredited by Fitness Australia.
- As part of the Yoga Australia Committee on Children’s Yoga, Loraine authored the current standards and guidelines for Children/Teens Yoga. Who better to learn from than the person who wrote the standard.
- It is easy to learn and utilise. Thousands of yoga teachers, school teachers, day care workers, parents and others are successfully teaching and utilising the Zenergy Methodology around the world.
You Will Learn:
- All the components that make up a great children’s yoga class (movements, specific exercises, meditations, relaxations and much much more!)
- The skills to be a good, engaging and inspiring yoga teacher (designing, planning and structuring great classes, focusing on aims & outcomes, being flexible & adaptable, establishing boundaries and rules, adding variety, delivering with passion & enthusiasm, varying pace & tone, utilising positive reinforcement).
- Teaching and designing classes that leave each and every child feeling happy, empowered, and believing in themselves.
Upcoming Training Dates
Online, Self-Paced: January 7th – 30th, 2024
Sydney: February 9,10,11, 2024
Melbourne: February 16- 18 2024
Online, Self-Paced: March 1st – 30th 2024
For Details of Course dates & locations, visit: www.zenergyyoga.com
Or contact us on: [email protected]