Please ensure that the above information is up to date on your member dashboard. If this information is not available on your Yoga Australia profile, you will not be eligible for Health Fund claims. Please follow our step-by-step guide to updating your profile:
1) Go to Yoga Australia website (www.yogaaustralia.org.au) and log in to your account via the Login button on the right-hand side.
2) To enter the member dashboard, you will need to provide your email address and password. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it by pressing Forgot Password? link.
3) Once you are logged in, you should be able to see your Dashboard. Go to the My Documents tab on the left-hand side.
4) My Documents page allows you to keep digital copies of your documents including First Aid and Teacher Training Certificated, Insurance Documents, CPD etc. All you have to do to add documents to your profile is press Upload Document button.
5) When uploading a document, you need to specify name, type of the document and expiry date. You will also need to press Choose File button to attach a digital copy of the document. Press Upload when you are finished.
The documents will only be visible to you and Yoga Australia staff.
1) To update your address, please follow steps 1 and 2 from the first guide to log into your account. You can find Account Settings tab on the left-hand side of the dashboard or you can move the cursor to your name on the right-hand side and go to Account Settings.
2) Scrolled down Account Settings page and fill out your Street name, Suburb, State, Postcode and Country. When you’re finished, please make sure to press Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.
If you have any issues with your Yoga Australia account or need help, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Yoga Australia office on firstname.lastname@example.org