A Teacher-in-Training is someone currently undertaking a Yoga Teacher Training course.
A perfect way to access the industry insights, teacher resources, and member benefits that are so vital to the profession. If your course is registered with Yoga Australia your membership is free, otherwise there is a modest joining fee.
Student Membership Benefits:
- Events e-newsletter (monthly- 12 per year)
- Member e-newsletter (monthly- 12 per year)
- Proof of Membership Certificate
- Volunteer Opportunities (State Representative/ event committee)
- Content Contributor (Article, blog piece)
- Upload your community based Events, Workshops or Retreats on website
- Phone & Email support, 5 days a week during business hours
- Free online events hosted by YA
- Discounted in person events hosted by YA
- Invitation to join private Facebook group
- Participation in surveys used to pulse check industry needs
- Opportunity to vote at Yoga Australia’s General Meetings & Board Elections
- Access to teaching jobs on the YA jobs board (Coming soon).
- Access to free or discounted CPD short courses.
We’re here to support your yoga teaching journey, every step of the way. Enjoy all the benefits, perks & partner discounts, resources, ongoing professional development, events, on-demand video library, dedicated support, and more included in your new membership.
We are an Australian organisation with staff and volunteers based all around the nation. You can contact us in real time, by phone or email. We offer professional development and workshops for all members.
Are you studying a Yoga Australia Registered Teacher Training Course? Contact us to get the membership fee waived!