Modern Yoga Quiz
Upon completion of this quiz 1 CPD points will be automatically added to your CPD Tracker.
0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Is modern yoga practice just about asana?
2. Modern Yoga’s “Maha Vrata” means to:CorrectIncorrect
3. This vow we take to ourselves encompasses:CorrectIncorrect
4. Self-awareness of our thoughts and emotions helps you develop the ability to:CorrectIncorrect
5. Is there an ideal spiritual personality?CorrectIncorrect
6. The goal of yoga is to transcend the personality and the egoic identifications of “I am” that cause us suffering to create:CorrectIncorrect
7. The root cause of suffering is:CorrectIncorrect
8. Yoga can be described as the jiva-atman connecting to the Paramatman. Which means:CorrectIncorrect
The “ahamkara” refers to:CorrectIncorrect
10. Vasana refers to unconscious thought patterns that you make decisions in your life from constantly. We want to uproot them to clear the karma they hold because:CorrectIncorrect
11. The most important part of sadhana is:CorrectIncorrect