Have you signed up or started your Yoga Teacher Training journey?
Enjoy the benefits of a Yoga Australia membership while you study!
And it’s FREE if you are studying with a Yoga Australia registered course!
Feel nurtured on your journey by a peak body focused on advocating and supporting you, while connecting with a community of like-minded yogis dedicated to upholding the traditions and integrity of yoga.
Membership is open to anyone currently studying a foundational (200hr+ Yoga Teacher Training) program in Australia or anywhere else in the world. Your course does not need to be registered with Yoga Australia in order to apply for student membership.
A Yoga Australia Membership gives you access to:
- A student newsletter – with tips, advice and motivation
- Access to our Facebook group where you can share ideas and questions
- Free access to a library of Yoga Australia paid webinars and videos
- Access to our free Yoga Australia events
- Access to discounted first aid training
- Discounted student insurance in your first year of becoming a registered teacher
- Big discounts to any paid events we run in your State
- Access to our special member discounts
- Access to the Yoga Australia dashboard so that you can build your teacher profile, ready to launch when your become a fully trained teacher!
- Access to a grievance resolution process
- Free business resources
- Phone and email support from the Yoga Australia team
If you are studying through a Yoga Australia registered course, student membership is free and you will pay no application fee when you join us as a registered teacher on graduation!
Otherwise, student membership is $55 p.a. with an application fee of $55 to join as a Registered Yoga Teacher once you graduate (a saving of $55). So, you may as well join now and enjoy the benefits of being a member earlier, while you study.
All we need is proof of your enrolment in a yoga teacher training program.
Complete the form below to sign up for our student membership!
Please note: Student memberships are non-refundable.