Find a deeper connection to stillness and life through the yoga of sound.
Chanting is known to:
- Increase breath control
- Influence heart rate
- Lower blood pressure
- Ease muscle tension
- Improve digestion
- Reduce pain and assist healing
- Activate different part of the brain
- Stimulate learning and memory
- Help us focus on positive words and phrases, involving gratitude and peace
- Unite people and enhance a sense of connection with others
- Help prepare for pranayama, meditation or prayer
- May reduce snoring by toning the muscles of the throat
Through practice, we draw senses inward to quiet the mind. In this stillness, we can experience more subtle aspects of being that resides beyond the mind; a oneness and wholeness with all of life and a sense of profound peace.
Mantra is a reminder to treat our words as sacred, creative and divine.
What we think and say, we create.
Inspired by Deepak Chopra’s ‘Seven Spiritual Laws of Success’, these 10-15 minute seated practices offer reflection, self enquiry, connection and stillness through mantra repetition (japa) and meditation.
There are 7 recordings in this series which run through my 'Radiant Wellbeing' APP so you can practice anywhere, anytime.