The week is your time to relax, retreat home to yourself and replenish your energies by journeying through a series of unique personal awareness and mindfulness practices to experience a deeper connection with yourself to refine the art of self-care.
Each day is an inspired journey towards your natural born inner peace and calm to build a steady strong foundation within yourself to connect you to your own natural flow - your breath - your energy - your body - to enhance steadiness and ease, feel grounded and centred mentally, physically, energetically, emotionally and spiritually. A most gracious gesture of loving kindness for yourself.
The week-long program is gently paced and includes plenty of personal free time.
Sunday 26th March to Saturday 1st April 2023
- Daily sessions & workshops with yoga therapist Sue Kirkpatrick-Laird
- All delicious and nourishing Ayurvedic inspired vegetarian meals
- All-day teas, filtered water and fresh fruits
- 6 nights accommodation
- Retreat centre experiences including country walks, infra-red sauna, pool, sitting in the gardens, library and much more
- Mandala art workshop, meditative drumming session, chanting session, crystal bowl sound bath, mandala art workshop, pure relaxation, yoga nidra & more
- Opening and closing circle, special evening with fire ceremony
- Two mornings of silence
6 Night all-inclusive Retreat $1820 per person – Private bedroom with shared bathroom
Location: Heartland Meadows, 44 Meadows Lane, Chatsworth, Queensland, 4570, (10 minutes north of Gympie)
Retreat with Yoga Therapist Sue Kirkpatrick-Laird
Venue owners & hosts – Jenny Oakley & Dave Cooper
Meals by Danielle Gonsal of Abundant Health Ayurveda
We all look forward to welcoming you on retreat.