Online pregnancy yoga training for yoga teachers, doulas, and pregnant women
Learn how to support pregnant women to reclaim feminine empowerment, trust in themselves and find the confidence to birth joyfully.
The Online Yoga of Birth Pregnancy Training will also be wonderful for you if...
- you want to bring the benefits of yoga's ancient health and wellness system to your yoga students
- you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant and looking for better self-care
- you want to learn about managing the overwhelm and confusion that sometimes comes with pregnancy and provide a solid framework to maintain a yoga practice and have the support of yoga throughout the transition into motherhood
- you want to know what asana is appropriate for pregnant women and how yoga can support them
If you enroll, you'll be joining a large community of over 150 Yoga of Birth graduates who have already benefited enormously.
Here's a detailed breakdown of what you'll learn in the Online Yoga of Birth Course
- MODULE ONE: Pregnancy
- Conception and fertility awareness
- Guidelines for safe and effective asana (including sequencing and class planning)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Sadhana (conscious spiritual practice)
- Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Chanting and meditation
- MODULE TWO: Labour Preparation
- Yogic scriptures on birth
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) for labour
- Birth without violence (ahimsa)
- Pratyahara (creating the best support team and environment for birthing)
- MODULE THREE: Postnatal Preparation
- Care of self
- Care of baby
- The sacred forty days after birthing
- Mantras and chanting
- Returning to yoga asana after birthing
- MODULE FOUR: A bunch of juicy bonuses which we are constantly adding to the course
IMPORTANT NOTE: You can complete this course at your own pace, however, to be eligible for the certification you must complete the 82 non-contact hours.