Yoga and Nature - Retreat in Kashmir (Heaven on the earth)
Option -1:: May 20-25 (5 nights/ 6 days)
Option -2 :: June 27-July 2 (Tentative Eid Al Adha Holidays - 5 nights / 6 days)
Join us to unwind and connect with nature at its best on the top of India, Kashmir. In this 5 nights/6 days retreat, we will be exploring Pahalgam which is originally a Shepherds Village and is now a Premiere Holiday destination and a Hill station at 7200 feet above sea level. And another place Gulmarg is a Ski resort and summer holiday destination situated about 8000 feet above sea level.
Yoga on high altitudes have its heighten awareness and health benefits. As we explore the place through sightseeing, we also be exploring our own nature and limits through combined program of yoga and hiking. Don’t miss the trek to Frozen lake / Alpather lake to capture the beauty and energy of what nature offering to us at high altitude.
Limited spots and reserve your spot sooner.
AUD: 1850/ plus Vat for Twin Sharing
- Accommodation for 5 nights with Double sharing
- Breakfast & Dinner for all the days
- All different Yoga sessions & Meditation sessions
- Cable Car Phase 1 & Phase 2
- Airport transfer & Departure by Non Ac Tempo Traveller (based on 10-12 pax to a Vehicle)
- Sight seeing tour as per the itinerary by Non Ac Tempo Traveller (based on 10-12 pax to a Vehicle)
- Non Ac Vehicle for local Sight seeing in Pahalgam (1 hour Halt at each place) (6 pax in a vehicle)
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance & Wild life fees in Pahalgam
- All Tolls/Taxes & Parking Charges
- Flight fare
- Lunch not included
- Personal expenses such as Tips, laundry, phone call & table drinks etc.
- Any other Sight seeing tours not mentioned in the program
- Any kind of insurance
- Pony ride in Gulmarg & Pahalgam
- All passengers have to report 02 hrs prior (within india) to the departure due to security checking at the airport.
- No hand baggage will be allowed to carry inside the aircraft due to security reasons. Only Jewellery and laptops will be allowed for cabin baggage.
- Hotel accommodation is subject to availability otherwise an alternate will be provided before asking you.
- No vehicle is allowed to pick up guest inside railway station / Airport in JAMMU hence our driver will coordinate with you for the same.
- No vehicle is allowed to visit Aru, Chandanwari & Beetab Valley in Pahalgam except local taxies.
- Call / what’s app at 0449573617