Rachel Zinman Yoga
Rachel Zinman Yoga
12 Oct 2015
20 Nov 2015
Being a Yoga teacher is much more than an occupation - its a way of life.
Be part of a teacher training that takes you through the depth of anatomy and Ayurveda to the total understanding of yoga and the body. Our expert teachers not only give daily instruction on the complete physical aspects of yoga they break open the secret meaning of yoga hidden in the texts of the Upanishads, the works of Shankara and the Sutras of Patanjali.
On completion of the course you will understand the depth of yoga in the spirit and light of Upanishadic wisdom - the origin of all Yoga texts. This will qualify you and give you confidence in your knowledge of yoga and empower your role and ability to act as a yoga teacher.
Training teachers for the past 15 years, this training is the best teacher training available to aspiring yoga teachers worldwide. No other teacher training can offer you such a comprehensive understanding of yoga.
Yoga is all about you because whether you know it or not you are the YOGA itself. Being comfortable and confident in yourself, it's easy to share with others. Most Yoga programs give you the basic skills on "how to teach Yoga" but what Yoga teacher training program gives you all that and more?
Imagine immersing yourself in an intensive program that enables you to:
· Understand the beauty of your SELF
· Inspires you to practice every day
· Gives you solid skills in teaching much more than Asana
· Explores the depths of who you are through the traditional teachings of the Upanishads and the Yoga Sutras
· Study Adi Shankara's definitive manual on Advaita Vedanta - Tattva Bhoda
· Strengthens your immunity through knowledge of Ayurveda
· Combines both a certified YA 200 hr program with advanced 300 hr subjects like advanced asana, pranayama, kriya meditations, adjusting skills and much more
· Gives you the knowledge and experience to teach confidently
· Have a lifelong career that is meaningful to you and others
· Brings you into a wider community
· Offers ongoing support
Our Teacher Training is registered with Yoga Australia 350 hours and Yoga Alliance 200 and 500 hour offering top quality instruction with senior level teachers.
For enquiries contact Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org
The pre-requisite is at least one year of consistent asana practice in any style and a genuine desire and interest in teaching others, as well as a dedication to self discovery. A regular meditation practice is recommended but not compulsory.