Vinyasa Flow Online/Distance Education
Note: this course is self-paced so you can order your course and begin your studies anytime!
Vinyasa Flow is a 40-hour distance education program designed for movement instructors and yoga teachers to study, practice, and learn to teach Vinyasa Flow, a dynamic and fluid yoga-based mind-body movement practice. The program guides you step by step through your learning with a comprehensive workbook, lesson plans, Live Class video and Pose-by-Pose videos to make the most of your studies.
Vinyasa Flow is a mind-body movement practice that combines dynamic flow, strengthening and stretching techniques, conscious breathing, mindful awareness, and relaxation in a comprehensive practice that aims to improve strength, stamina, balance, mobility, posture and body awareness.
Suitable for the general population, Vinyasa Flow can be modified to meet the needs of a wide range of participants and in a wide range of environments.
• Vinyasa Flow workbook
• 75-minute Live Class video
• 44-technique Pose-by-Pose video
• multiple choice assessment
Areas of Study
• 44 Techniques: asana, breathwork, relaxation
• Cuing and refining, regressions and progressions, props
• Vinyasa Flow anatomy basics
• How we teach, code of ethics, core concepts
• Class management, accessibility, scope of practice, risk management
Continuing Education Credits:
Yoga Australia 40 CPDs
Yoga Alliance 40 CECs
AUSactive 15 CECs.