Jill’s Yoga journey began over 25 years ago and it was those early experiences that ignited a love of Yoga in her, even though she didn't fully know it at the time.
What unfolded in the years that followed was a realisation that Yoga helped to bring a sense of calm and moments of stillness in an often chaotic life, it also gave an opportunity to connect with her inner self. Yoga gave her better physical health and well-being and undeniably has been instrumental in nurturing mental wellness and the feeling of hope.
Regular attendance at Yoga classes over the years eventually led to Jill seeking a deeper experience of Yoga and in 2014 she undertook teacher training, studying in the Hatha style of Yoga. She feels blessed and privileged to have had the opportunity to share in the traditions, wisdom and discipline of this ancient practice.
Jill is committed to life-long learning and has continued to study since her initial training with some of her trainings including:
- Yin Yoga
- Low Slow Deep (LSD) training
- Roll and Release
- Creative Vinyasa Sequencing
- Yoga for Fertility
- 10 Moons Pregnancy and Doula Training
- Yoga for Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Yoga for Healthy Ageing
- Since January 2020, Jill has also undertaken a course of study in Yoga Therapy, this has been comprehensive and has encompassed
- Compassion-focused practices
- Trauma-Informed practices
- Yoga for Mental Health
- Kundalini Yoga
- Yoga for Anxiety and Depression
- Yoga as Lifestyle Medicinelini Yoga
The practice of Yoga has been so influential in Jill’s life that she wants to share this experience with others and to make Yoga accessible for all. She recognises that each person is unique and individual, bringing different experiences and perspectives and she would love to see you on the mat!
Jill is down-to-earth and teaches from the heart; she invites you to join her to explore what Yoga can bring to your life.