- This event has passed.
Inner Stillness Meditation and Yoga Retreat
June 16 @ 4:00 PM – June 18 @ 3:00 PM AEST
Inner stillness is to connect with the heart of who you are. It antidotes the turmoil of the emotional and mental challenges of life and the stresses of things outside of our control. To cultivate health, healing and happiness, nothing is as important as connecting to inner stillness.
The Inner Stillness retreat places the highest value on drawing back from the normal hurley burley to sit in and move from the heart of stillness in a sacred nurturing of wellbeing. The retreat offers participants a time of precious withdrawal and recharge.
Inner Stillness retreat is offered in the middle of the Australian winter on a date close to the winter solstice, a time that is conducive to cocooning in meditative practice. The program includes gentle practices to calm the mind, still emotions and connect into the heart of stillness.
The retreat location is in the Adelaide Hills in a facility designed for meditative contemplation. You will have your own private room, unless you choose to share one of the Queen or Twin options (limited availablity). All rooms have heating, so don’t worry about the cold. Dress appropriately and bring an umbrella in case it is raining while moving from bedrooms to the dining room or practice hall or if you want to take a stroll in the grounds despite the weather.
When is it?
From 4pm Friday 16 June 2023 to 3pm Sunday 18 June 2023
At Tara Hills Retreat Centre
31 Jury Road, Brukunga, South Australia 5252
Early bird expires 15 May 2023
- Gentle meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Restorative yoga
- Breathing practice (pranayama)
- Gentle movement practice from somatics and yoga
- Work with energy body (e.g. central channel, nadis, chakras)
- Periods of silence
- Arrive from 4pm Friday, depart after 3pm Sunday
- Location is Tara Hills, at Bruckunga near Nairne in Adelaide Hills
- Private Room
- Accommodation options from king single rooms with shared bathrooms to some share and couple options with ensuite bathroom
- Nutritious vegetarian meals with individual dietary needs catered for, although you may also bring special needs items as well
- Prices depend on accommodation type, some concession prices available, early bird savings
You can attend the Inner Stillness retreat with Tina for as little as $639 (that is an Early Bird price) for your own private room with a shared bathroom and a garden view, a lovely room in itself. Prices vary according to aspect and amenity as you will see when yu click through to the retreat page.
Catch the Early Bird, book by 15 May: An early bird discount of 10% is available for bookings paid in full by 15 May 2023.