- This event has passed.
Yoga for Menopause Well-being Masterclass
June 17 @ 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM AEST
Practice: Yoga for Menopause Well-being practices with specially adapted yoga poses (active and restorative), breathing techniques, and meditation.
Presentation and Q & A: A clear explanation of what’s happening, physically and emotionally, at menopause, common signs, and ways to navigate the changes.
- What is menopause?
- Western and Eastern perspectives
- Changes in the brain, heart, muscles, bones and pelvic floor
- Nutrition + supplements
- Modifying yoga poses and practice
- Specific pranayama practices
Sharing Circle: A Wise Women’s circle with other sassy sages going through menopause sharing ‘aha’ moments and wisdom.
- A tool kit of techniques and knowledge to inspire you to be healthier and stronger physically and emotionally.
- An information booklet covering the crucial points from the presentation.
- A sense of camaraderie, connection and empowerment – knowing you’ve got this!